Take It Easy Vol 1 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||16 Apr 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sat Bodhi
- You said life and existence have no goal, they are a purpose unto themselves. Other masters, for instance, Sri Aurobindo, teach evolution as the aim of the world, evolution in always reaching for still higher levels of consciousness -- from the kingdom of minerals to the kingdom of vegetables, animal, man, from present man to enlightened man.
- Are these teachings wrong? Or is there a bridge to purposelessness?
- Question 2 from Prem Tusheer
- Does anything or anyone need correction? It puzzles me.
- Question 3 from Shiv-Priyanand
- "Enlightenment is my true nature; there is no need to do anything."
- "Only when effort is completely exhausted and one feels utterly useless does grace come."
- What is all this? I am confused. What should I do? Should I continue with meditation or should I just sit and let things happen?
- Please guide me.
- Question 4
- Yesterday you said that there is no goal, no path, no one to lead and no one to follow. Is this statement a lie again? Were you kidding us yesterday?
- Question 5 from Rupa
- I see I don't trust life one hundred percent. Nothing feels possible unless I do. There are moments when trust happens, but what am I supposed to do at other times when I don't feel it? Pretending trust seems even worse. Living in fear feels no good either.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|