Take It Easy Vol 1 ~ 08
|date & time||18 Apr 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Devabhakta
- When I was younger I used to feel a certain pull near open windows, high up in buildings. Many of the people with whom I work now also do. The feeling is: "If I go any closer, I may have to jump."
- My experience is that it is not suicidal. What is it? Can you say more about it?
- Question 2
- I don't understand what you say, Osho, but while sitting alone or in discourse something happens to me and tears start coming out of my eyes. What is this all, oh my master?
- Question 3
- Why are your teachings not accepted as religion or religious by the society?
- Question 4
- Why do your statements seem to me to be arrogant?
- Question 5 from Mark
- Why did you attack Sivananda? How do you know his method does not work? What right have you to judge him?
- Question 6 from Vadan
- What is the difference between being totally surrendered and being a brainless robot?
- Question 7
- If I disappear, who will pay the rent?
- Yesterday you talked of natural and unnatural. Money, it seems, must come into the unnatural category. With the ego and the mind, it is relatively easy to deal with it. But if we are to live in the marketplace and to live naturally, will money not become problem?
- Question 8
- I know that I am not my body, but still I want to love and be loved. Is spiritual love possible in this rotten world?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|