Take It Easy Vol 1 ~ 13
|date & time||23 Apr 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good|
Japanese chant before before reading of the sutra.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha. Chant by Ma Prem Geeta (Japanese).
- The sutra
- Since the journey of life
- Is little but grief and pain,
- Why should we be so reluctant
- To return to the sky of our native place?
- To write something and leave it behind us,
- It is but a dream.
- When we awake we know
- There is not even anyone to read it.
- Though we do not preach the doctrine,
- Unasked the flowers bloom in spring;
- They fall and scatter,
- They turn to dust.
- We are born, we die.
- All are the same,
- Shakamuni, Daruma,
- The cat and the ladle.
- To harden into a buddha is wrong;
- All the more I think so
- When I look at a stone buddha.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|