Talk:Jeevan Geet (जीवन गीत)
Only source for info on this book is osho.com, which has only an audio offering. They provide titles for each mp3 / chapter but the first is not available and the others are of poor sound quality. -- doofus-9 17:23, 25 January 2017 (UTC)
- 1. जीवन की भूमि
- 2. ध्यान आंख के खुलने का उपाय है
- 3. विचारों से लड़ना मत, देखना
- 4. ध्यान का द्वार: सरलता
- 5. प्रकृति से आत्मीयता
As noted above, the audio is an incomplete record of this series of talks. Hopefully, the book is better, but it must be noted that the last chapter in the book has a different title than the audiobook's last mp3. (image above right, click to enlarge). Both are published by subsidiaries of OIF.
The camp in Nasik info comes from osho.com's e-book page, may not be easy to find. FWIW, their ch 5 title is as in the book. The date info of 1966 is based on the date of OIF's claimed copyright, may be presumptuous. -- doofus-9 08:38, 26 July 2017 (UTC)
New Dates and Places info from Jagdish establishes the dates but gives two versions of the location. However, he mentions Nashik -- that's how he spells it and that seems to be the G**gle standard -- in one of his versions, so that makes it fairly likely. So be it. -- doofus-9 21:46, 25 December 2018 (UTC)
This book seems a compilation of discourses published earlier. Shailedra told that this from different books:
- "जीवन गीत 5 Talks from different books--
- जीवन की भूमि जीवन की कला -5
- ध्यान आंख के खुलने का उपाय है समाधि कमल-9
- विचारों से लड़ना मत, देखना समाधि कमल-14 A
- ध्यान का द्वार: सरलता चल हंसा उस देस-2
- एकांत का मूल्य समाधि कमल-14 B"
But i could confirm sources for ch.2, 5 and first part of ch.3. My matching beginnings-ends of rest chapters are not successful. So i marked them on main book page as "unidentified". This info can be useful: for comparing i used osho.com e-library (Jeevan Geet) and pdf file of Samadhi Kamal from Shailendra. (Maybe Shailendra used another sources for comparing?)
Samadhi Kamal has not dates and we cannot compare these two series through them. Maybe someone will compare audios?
If it is indeed a compilation, then we should remove events. Up to now the picture is not clear.--DhyanAntar 13:00, 23 July 2019 (UTC)
Shailendra brought results of new researches, he confirm my above rechecks.
- ch.1 of Jeevan Geet - not found in any book;
- ch.2 - Samadhi Kamal (समाधि कमल), ch.9;
- ch.3 - Samadhi Kamal (समाधि कमल), first part of ch.14 + meditation instructions by Osho (~4,5 pages of osho.com library), which are missing in ch.14 of Samadhi Kamal;
- ch.4 - Chal Hansa Us Des (चल हंसा उस देस), ch.2 but incomplete (in CHUD missing ~8 first paragraphs);
- ch.5 - Samadhi Kamal (समाधि कमल), second part of ch.14.
He also that place is Nasik (ध्यान साधना शिविर, नासिक), and dates are:
- 1) 27 Oct 1966 am;
- 2) 27 Oct 1966 afternoon
- 28 Oct 1966 afternoon - this talk is missing
- 3) 28 Oct 1966 night
- 4) 29 Oct 1966 am
- 5) 29 Oct 1966 night
--DhyanAntar 08:33, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
Today Shailendra above data on dates and previously published. Also he mentiones about incorrect info on osho.com:
- ध्यान साधना शिविर, तुलसीश्याम में ध्यान-प्रयोगों एवं प्रश्नोत्तर सहित हुई सीरीज के अंतर्गत दी गईं चार OSHO Talks
- (4 Talks at Tulsishyam in Feb. 1966)"
--DhyanAntar 14:24, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
Events, which previous published, i.e. in Samadhi Kamal and Chal Hansa Us Des, dublicate this series of talks in Timeline. It is necessary to sort out them and remove some of them.--DhyanAntar 10:35, 10 August 2019 (UTC)