Talk:Kano Suni So Jhooth Sab (कानों सुनी सो झूठ सब)
No traces of the Rajneesh Foundation's hard-copy book could be found on the net in the course of compiling info on this book, aside from the old version of the wiki's page for Kano Suni. Which was saved and reproduced but it is so sketchy that it may not be supportable. In that respect, it is similar to Dariya Kahe, but here at least there is an e-book, so there is hope. A mention of a later Diamond edition was found in a list of other books by Osho in the back of a 2004-5 edition of Dhyan-Sutra: Antim Yatra (ध्यान-सूत्र : अन्तिम यात्रा).
Note that paragraph above is largely obsolete with the scans of the 1978 edition from Shailendra.
Another source for existing of Diamod edition is the list "Hindi-Diamond" from Shailendra. So i will add a lay-out for that.--DhyanAntar 15:44, 16 November 2018 (UTC)
A note on transliteration: There are a few alternates for Jhooth, but <search> seems to handle them all as inter-findable. Kano is a bit of a peculiarity; it SHOULD be Kanon (or Kanom) as far as the Devanagari is concerned but it isn't anywhere, so easy is right. -- Sarlo (talk) 12:35, 28 May 2014 (PDT) / doofus-9 (talk) 07:11, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
- 1. सतगुरु किया सुजान
- 2. रंजी सास्तर ज्ञान की
- 3. सूर न जाने कायरी
- 4. सुख-दुख से कोई परे परम पद
- 5. अनहद में बिसराम
- 6. शून्य शिखर में गैब का चांदना
- 7. दरिया लच्छन साध का
- 8. निहकपटी निरसंक रहि
- 9. पारस परसा जानिए
- 10. मीन जायकर समुंद समानी
TOC above presumably from e-book. A comparison has not yet been done between this TOC and the 1978 RF edition contents image above right. -- doofus-9 16:33, 11 August 2017 (UTC)
With the comparison now duly done, we have found:
- a) some very small differences: a different way of rendering ज्ञान (gyan / ग्यान) in ch 2, hyphens in ch 4 & 6, + a different style in the last word (jaaniye / जानिये vs jaanie / जानिए) in ch 9.
- b) likely errors in ch 8 and 9, presumed to arise from my faulty transcription from the e-book. Those presumed errors have been updated to reflect the 1978 contents scan (image above right). The jaaniye-vs-jaanie difference may also be an error but has been left since similar differences in other words are tolerated.
(More than you wanted to know!) -- doofus-9 18:24, 23 February 2018 (UTC)