Talk:Letter written on 29 Nov 1961 am
Adressee can be Gulab Bhai Soni, Gadarwara as this letter was in one batch containing 5 letters, 4 of them written to him. They are:
- Letter written on 11 Dec 1959
- Letter written on 15 Sep 1960
- Letter written on 20 Sep 1960
- Letter written on 6 Sep 1961 am
--DhyanAntar 15:11, 4 May 2021 (UTC)
Dilip made trancript and translation of the letter and also added:
- Note: This letter is written on the letterhead of 'Sant Taaran Taran Jayanti Samaroh Samiti'. The name of addressee is not known as Osho didn't mention any after 'Dear Shree' in line with other letters as 'Dear Gulab Bhai'. But we may fairly assume that it's written to Gulab Bhai - if we try to see below आचार्य रजनीश and above मंत्री a faint impression of writing in the back of the letterhead - where 'भाई' is visible. Please check.
I cannot check it as don't see clearly there.--DhyanAntar 15:27, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
Addressee identified!! Anuragi says:
- This letter is addressed to Shree and not to Gulab Bhai. The full name of the recipient is Shrikrishn Agarwal, Osho’s childhood friend. Osho lovingly called him Shree. Let he became a sannyasin but his sannyas name cannot be remembered.
- The other 4 letters are written to Gulab Bhai Soni. This is confirmed.
--DhyanAntar 12:17, 10 May 2021 (UTC)