Who is Rakesh (Jul 8, 1950 - ) ?
I added "Sw Anand" to the two other Siddhartha re. info received from Shailendra :
- In my family Osho gave this name to 3 people: one of my uncle, and 2 of my nephews--Son of Sw. Niklank Bharti, and grandson of Ma Yog Bhakti.
- He liked this name very much.
Nickhlank corrected a mistake in that the wife of Sw. Vijay Bharti is Shashi Bala and the wife of Sw. Aklank Bharti is Shashi Kala. --Rudra 06:50, 27 December 2019 (UTC)
on Jan 20, 2020 Shailendra writes:
- "1- My elder uncle (Amrit Lal Chanchal) was a poet, he used a pen name CHANCHAL in place of Traditional legal name JAIN, And he is the one who decided poetic names for many children. He Loved long names for example Rajneesh Mohan Chandra Jain. This kind of names are unusual. It looks like names of 2 or 3 persons.
- 2- At school age osho dropped JAIN, as he did not believe in any religion. Later on he changed from Rajneesh Mohan Chandra to Rajneesh Chandra Mohan. Further later he used Rajneesh Chandra, then only Rajneesh; till he started teaching in university and people started calling him Acharya (meaning professor) Rajneesh.
- 3- My second brother Vijay Kumar Jain, also followed osho in dropping the word Jain, but he coined a new surname KHATE, a new word not symbolic of any religion. Aklank Kumar, My Self and Amit Mohan, Sisters Neeru & Nisha also used the word KHATE.
- 4- During my high school days I dropped Khate and used only SHAILENDRA SHEKHAR as this name was given by osho to me.
- Passport and legal documents demand Religion/Cast as compulsory information. I found a way to write shekhar as second name to avoid jain."
- today Shailendra words:
- "Sisiter's Legal Name : Rasa Fouzdar
- Sannyas Name : Ma Yoga Bhakti"
-- Antar , Mar 22, 1010