Tao The Golden Gate Vol 1 ~ 02
|date & time||12 Jun 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 52min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 51min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete, missing Q1 and Q3. Present Osho arriving, Q2, Q4 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The video of this discourse is mentioned on Chidvilas video list (source document) :
- Death of a Beloved Disciple
- On June 11, 1980, Sw Prem Chinmaya left his body. This video film records the joyful farewell by his friends, from the ashram where he lived to the burning ghats where he finally became a "light to us all".
- VC063 - Jun 11, 1980 - 21mins - $50.00. (This film is documented here as Death of a Beloved Disciple (1980))
- Bhagwan's discourse about Chinmaya’s death, given the following morning, June 12, is available on video film as Prem Chinmaya: The Right Time to Go (VC061). (This film is documented here as Prem Chinmaya - The Right Time to Go (1980))
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Anudeya
- Osho, could you say something about discipline and repression?
- Question 2 from Prem Samadhi
- Osho, please say something to us about Sw Prem Chinmaya's death yesterday.
- Question 3 from Niharika
- Osho, my husband loves me so totally that he has never thought of another woman in his life, and we have lived together almost twenty-five years. I cannot believe it although it is true. What do you say about it?
- Question 4 from Anubhuti
- Osho, I have heard from many sannyasins that we need to do nothing at all; "Let Osho do it." Gurdjieff has taught that only through one's own efforts, stemming from a deep wish, does an awareness of being grow.
- Please speak on this for a sannyasin suffering growing pains.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|