Tao The Three Treasures Vol 1 ~ 02
|date & time||12 Jun 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Have I come to the wrong place? I just want to be ordinary and happy. I want a woman to love, and to love me; friends to spend time with and enjoy. I don't want enlightenment. Have I come to the wrong place?
- Question 2
- You say that Lao Tzu is for the rarest of seekers. Then how do you call him total?
- Question 3
- I have a strong desire to merge with the universe, but I remain separated, anxious, homeless -- why? What holds me back, and what is to be done?
- Question 4
- You talked about the harmony of the opposites. I feel that hate kills love and anger kills compassion. The extremes are fighting inside me. How can I find the harmony?
- Question 5
- Lao Tzu may be superb, he may be the very peak of truth, but his very height renders him useless for ordinary people like us. Can't it be said, on the other hand, that Mahavir and Moses and Mohammed are much more practical and helpful?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|