Tao The Three Treasures Vol 1 ~ 04
|date & time||14 Jun 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Do you know who I am?
- Question 2
- You said that you encompass all opposites in you, that you do not deny the sinner or the hate in you. In another lecture once you said you do not deny the devil in you, you are total this puzzles me though. All I have ever felt from you are vast vast reaches of love and compassion and a feeling of absolute goodness. When and where is your devil and your hate?
- Question 3
- You said that just being in the presence of an enlightened master will transform. Before coming to you I felt more or less independent. Since being with you I seem to have become totally dependent on you. You are the light in my life. When I think of you leaving I get into a panic. Is this a natural stage which will pass by itself or is something wrong?
- Question 4
- According to you, women are closer to the whole than men. How come so few women attain enlightenment then?
- Question 5
- You always say wait and see. Wait, I can understand. But how to see?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|