Tao The Three Treasures Vol 1 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|18 Jun 1975 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 18min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You have said much lately about inner silence and emptiness. After two years as your disciple, much of the time, particularly during the meditations at the ashram, my mind seems more than ever to be out of control and working like a computer gone mad. I try to be a witness to the whole absurdity, but the monster goes on and on!
- Question 2
- For thousands of years enlightened masters have been helping their disciples to use words less and silence more. Lao Tzu talked the least. But you seem to be the person who has talked more than anyone else on the earth! Why is it so?
- Question 3
- It is said that all the knowledge of heaven and earth is contained in the sixty-four hexagrams of the I Ching. Is this so? If so, how to utilize it?
- Question 4
- Do growth and spirituality have any meaning in Tao?
- Question 5
- You spoke of balance, the meeting point, the blending of opposites -- but it seems to be an invisible timeless point. Then how can it be known by me who is time?
- Question 6
- Can the ego commit suicide?
- Question 7
- Can a man who lives the states of anger and compassion also live the states of love and hate?
- Question 8
- A bird came to die at your feet some days ago. Can we also, when our time arrives, come and die at your feet?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►