Tao The Three Treasures Vol 2 ~ 08
|date & time||28 Jun 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- As I have heard from you, the whole existence is the answer, not the question. So when the answer exists, not the question, why does the question come from the answer?
- Question 2
- Lao Tzu and you keep on saying, 'Just be ordinary.' However you seem to be so extraordinary -- your appearance, your lifestyle. Is there a lot of difference between a master and an ordinary enlightened person?
- Question 3
- After two years with you I seem to have become an idiot. I don't know where I'm going or what I want or even what I like. I find this state very painful. And in all this suffering I feel that I am growing apart from, rather than closer to you.
- Question 4
- I often get the feeling that you don't care about us, not in the way I have known caring in the past. How does a buddha care?
- Question 5
- I often get the feeling that your hands are speaking to us, and they arc saying something different from your words. Are you pointing at the moon?
- Question 6 from Pratima
- When you look at us what exactly do you see?
- Question 7
- You said a cat is as aware as a buddha. But why is a cat not willing to give a discourse every morning like you?
- Question 8
- Here are some of Werner Erhard's sutras from his 'Book of lies'. Could you comment on one or more of these?
- The truth doesn't mean anything. It just is.
- If you experience it, it is the truth.
- The same thing believed is a lie.
- Obviously the truth is what's so.
- Not so obviously, it's also so what.
- Happiness is a function of accepting what is.
- Love is a function of communication.
- Health is a function of participation.
- Self-expression is a function of responsibility.
- It is easier to ride a horse in the direction he's going.
- Life is a ripoff when you expect to get what you want.
- Life works when you choose what you get.
- Actually what you got is what you chose.
- So move on, choose it.
- If you're not alright the way you are
- It takes a lot of effort to get better.
- Realize you're alright the way you are,
- And you'll get better naturally.
- Life is a game.
- In order to have a game something has to
- Be more important than something else.
- If what already is, is more important
- Than what isn't, the game is over.
- So life is a game in which what isn't
- Is more important than what is.
- Let the good times roll!
- This is it.
- There are no hidden meanings.
- All that mystical stuff is just what's so.
- A master is one who found out.
- If you could really accept that you weren't okay
- You could stop proving you were okay.
- If you could stop proving that you were okay
- You could get that it was okay not to be okay.
- If you could get that it was okay not to be okay
- You could get that you were okay the way you are.
- You're okay, get it?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|