Tao The Three Treasures Vol 2 ~ 10
|date & time||30 Jun 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- When an enlightened being dissolves into the cosmos, does his uniqueness dissolve also?
- Question 2
- You have spoken, with regard to Gurdjieff and Ouspensky, about the seven types of people. You say that you are currently studying through us these seven types of man. Can you give us examples of these, their psychologies, and how you must work with us to help us attain our Buddha-selves?
- Question 3
- I wonder about colors. No beginning, no end, but emptiness. What about orange, the color of the sun, and the sannyasins?
- Question 4
- Over the years I had a long affair with a drum -- and have met so many brothers and sisters who have fallen into meditation through drums. Why do dancers love drums?
- In the Nohdrama of Japan there is a story about a drum. Would you illuminate this little play?
- Almost two thousand years ago in China, a woman dreamed that a wonderful drum fell from heaven -- that night she conceived. She bore a son and named him Tenko, which means heavenly drum. Some years later a drum did fall from heaven, and whenever Tenko beat upon it, it made beautiful music.
- The emperor demanded the drum, but Tenko took it into the forest and hid. He was captured and drowned. The drum was taken to the emperor's palace but it made no sound.
- Tenko's father came to the palace and touched the drum, and it sang again. The emperor repented and granted a memorial service for the son. Tenko's spirit appeared and danced in gratitude for their prayers.
- Question 5
- I often feel your energy running through me. It is as apparent when I am in the West as when I am back in India. Yet when I am here I wonder whether the feeling that you have been with me is my imagination or not.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|