Tao Upanishad Bhag 1 ~ 15
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग एक ~ 15
|date & time||25 Jul 1971 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 24min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Question 1
- Why is it that no revolution takes place even after understanding? If we practise non-action, what will happen to labour? How is perfection in emptiness attained? If the vessel is empty, it will also disintegrate? What is the way to empty the mind?
- Lao Tzu says that understanding is enough and that transformation takes place together with understanding. We feel that we have understood well but feel no transformation within us. What is the reason? Kindly explain.
- Question 2
- If Lao Tzu says do nothing then what happens to effort and labour?
- Question 3
- You say nothing is complete, then how can the void be complete?
- Question 4
- If the vessel becomes empty, will it not be destroyed?
- Question 5
- Mind alone is the barrier on account of which we cannot stand face to face with the self. How is this mind to be emptied?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|