Tao Upanishad Bhag 1 ~ 20
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग एक ~ 20
|date & time||6 Nov 1971 pm ?|
|location||Birla Kreeda Kendra, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutras
- (Chapter 7: Sutra 1 & 2)
- 1. Living for others
- Heaven is long enduring and earth continues long.
- The reason why heaven and earth are able to endure and continue thus long is:
- Because they do not live of, or for, themselves.
- This is how they are able to continue and endure.
- 2. Therefore the sage puts his person last,
- And yet it is found in the foremost place;
- He treats his person as if it were foreign to him; and yet that person is preserved.
- Is it not because he has no private and personal ends; that therefore such ends are realised?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|