Tao Upanishad Bhag 1 ~ 22
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग एक ~ 22
|date & time||8 Nov 1971 pm|
|location||Birla Kreeda Kendra, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 14min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Question 1
- What is the fore-sight and what are the hopes that have instigated you to resurrect the 2,500 year old religious teachings of Lao Tzu?
- Question 2
- Ego is also created by nature then why should it be removed?
- Question 3
- Saints have always talked about transcendence, of going upwards, whereas Lao Tzu talks of going downwards -- why?
- Question 4
- Lao Tzu has talked of the profundity of the female-consciousness but no tirthankar, or avatar or paigambara (prophet) or a jesus or a buddha or a mahavira or a krishna is born out of a female-consciousness. If the female-consciousness is so superlative, all religions of the world should have been thereof. All religions have however originated from man. Why?
- Question 5
- Then how is it that Mohammed even after attaining realisation went out with sword in hand?
- Question 6
- Can the common man acquire the capability of egolessness?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|