Tao Upanishad Bhag 2 ~ 09
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग दो ~ 09
|date & time||14 Apr 1972 pm|
|location||Patkar Hall, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- What does it mean to say that
- What we value and what we fear are within the self?
- We have fear because we have a self.
- When we do not regard that self as the self,
- What have we to fear?
- Therefore, he who values the self as he does his own self --
- May then be entrusted with the government of the world;
- And he who loves the world as his self --
- To his care may the world then be entrusted.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|