Tao Upanishad Bhag 2 ~ 11
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग दो ~ 11
|date & time||16 Apr 1972 pm|
|location||Patkar Hall, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 24min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- Neither by its rising is there light,
- Nor by its sinking is there darkness.
- Unceasing, continuous, it cannot be defined.
- It reverts again to the realm of nothingness.
- That is why it is called the form of the formless;
- The image of nothingness.
- That is why it is called elusive.
- Meet it and you do not see its face.
- Follow it and you do not see its back.
- He who holds fast to the Tao of old,
- In order to manage the affairs of now,
- Is able to know the primeval beginnings,
- Which are the continuity (tradition) of Tao.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|