Tao Upanishad Bhag 2 ~ 13
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग दो ~ 13
|date & time||18 Apr 1972 pm|
|location||Patkar Hall, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- Who can repose in a muddy world?
- By lying still it becomes clear.
- Who can maintain his calm for long?
- By activity, rest comes back to life.
- He who embraces this Tao
- Guards against being overfull.
- Because he guards against being overfull,
- He is beyond wearing out and renewal.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|