Tao Upanishad Bhag 2 ~ 15
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग दो ~ 15
|date & time||15 Jun 1972 pm|
|location||Patkar Hall, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- Attain the utmost in passivity.
- Hold firm to the basis of quietude.
- Myriad things take shape and rise to activity,
- But I watch them fall back to their repose
- Like vegetation that luxuriously grows
- But returns to the root (soil) from which it springs.
- To return to the root is repose.
- It is called going back to one's destiny.
- Going back to one's destiny is to find the eternal law.
- To know the eternal law is enlightenment.
- And not to know the eternal law is to court disaster.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|