Tao Upanishad Bhag 2 ~ 18
ताओ उपनिषद, भाग दो ~ 18
|date & time||18 Jun 1972 pm|
|location||Patkar Hall, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- On the decline of the great Tao,
- The doctrines of humanity and justice arose.
- When knowledge and cleverness appeared,
- Great hypocrisy followed in its wake.
- When the six relationships no longer lived at peace,
- There was (praise of) 'kind parents' and 'filial sons'.
- When a country fell into chaos and misrule,
- There was praise of 'loyal ministers'!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|