The Art of Dying ~ 04
|date & time||14 Oct 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 43min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Something has happened to me through you but it is something which is inexpressible. What it is I don't know. But even then it is there.
- Question 2
- Lord Shiva disclosed many techniques of equilibrium unto devi, his consort in 'Vigyan Bhairav Tantra'. Will you please say something about those techniques in reference to the Hasidic art of equilibrium, balance?
- Question 3
- Osho. Only one master at a time.
- Question 4 from Ma Krishna Radha
- Beloved Osho, you are really mischievous. You tell us that you want to break our houses so that we can enter in your house but I have seen it. Your house has no floor, no walls, no ceiling. So I go on looking from the porch grabbing onto a pillar, afraid to be sucked in.
- Question 5
- Who can become a better disciple: A learned fool or an unlearned fool? And for the intelligentsia please explain your dictum: Blessed are the fools.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|