The Beloved Vol 2 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||4 Jul 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Jeevan
- Beloved Osho, I have heard....
- A psychologist wants to experiment with his twin sons. He takes them down to his group rooms and puts each in a room by himself. In Ike's room he loads in a pile of TV-advertised, hard-sell toys. Ike is diagnosed as a complaining, negative pessimist. In Mike's room he loads in an enormous pile of manure. Mike is the optimist.
- An hour after they are locked in, he enters Ike's room. There is Ike tossing out toy after toy, complaining, "This is not any good, that one won't work."
- As he opens the door into the second room he is unable to find his son for a few moments. But he hears his voice; it is saying, "There's gotta be a pony, there's gotta be a pony." And as he appears he is shown frantically digging through the manure, looking for the pony.
- I have changed rooms; I have got my eye out for the pony.
- Question 2
- I need to trust so badly, and I suffer because I don't. From where am I to find the courage to trust my killer?
- Question 3
- I believe there is a God. There must be something keeping the universe together. But deep in myself I don't feel that God is there or you are there, or that God is with me. I experience myself as lost and unprotected in a threatening world. If feel only comfortable when I am alone. I miss that basic trust. The knowledge I gathered, the feelings I have felt, the experiences I have had, did not lead me to an inner trust.
- Can you please help me?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, how come I'm so crazy about you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|