The Beloved Vol 2 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|8 Jul 1976 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- What do you do when somebody hates you?
- Question 2 from Sw Krishnananda Bharti
- You are recommending meditation or devotion. I find them both helpful; both lead to the same goal: Bliss, ananda. Sometimes I feel I am that, or rather this, the essential man, and sometimes I feel ecstatic in being a devotee -- singing, praying, dancing, talking of him, playing leela with the divine. Can I be both? What is my real nature? Which would you suggest for my growth? In fifteen months of sannyas with you, the fear of death is gone, body has become the temple divine, mind has become an instrument for his use. All your words are sweet, but sweeter is your silence from which I have received my life's direction: Do nothing, accept, act, which is working very well for my growth. Kindly enlighten.
- Question 3 from Pradeepa (Ma Prem Pradeepa ?)
- At darshan, from the way you talked to me it seems clear my meditation is to live totally in the here and now. You made it clear I was not to live in hope. T.S. Eliot said, "I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope, for hope would be hope for the wrong thing. Wait without love, for love would be love of the wrong thing. There is yet faith, but faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting." Anything more to say Osho?
- Question 4
- Despite all you have said, I am still unwilling to make a choice between the path of meditation and the path is love. My heart loves the world too much to say 'enough', and my mind is too cynical to surrender. Gurdjieff speaks of a fourth way which involves simultaneous work on body, heart and mind. Is there no possibility of following this path?
- Question 5
- Being outside the ashram is sometimes hard for me, for I see how hard people are and step on each other. This hurts me much, sometimes even bodily, and if I feel vulnerable like a small child. Please tell me how to deal with it.
- Question 6 from Ma Anand Maria
- I am desperate. If feel more and more energy and a deep let-go wanting to happen. In the last while I often have a feeling of letting myself fall into something, like into the sea, or into the incredible beautiful vast clouds of the sky. But the stronger this becomes, the stronger another part, my ego, is trying to keep me down, to put me to sleep again, to tell me that everything is just bullshit and fantasy. This is so incredibly strong, and there does not seem to be anything like willpower. I feel totally powerless; that makes me feel desperate, helpless, and sometimes frustrated. Please help me.
- Question 7 from Divya
- Beloved Master, I don't want to hear any more about love or meditation; they are one to me. I seek truth and you are the means. My devotion and my prayers are an expression of gratitude. Love is not the asking, and love is not the other. Love is, I am. Sometimes I wonder whether you exist or whether I am perpetually creating you, or whether I exist separate from you. I truly must be a god if you are so beautiful. My love, my gratitude for you is the only certainty that remains, the only reality. I am the knowing, and yet each time I hear you say 'love or meditation' you catch me again off center, fiddling with categories: 'Am I this or that? Let us see.'
- What a beautiful trip you are.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►