The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 05
|date & time||15 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 53min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Begin the development of taking with yourself.
- When evil fills the inanimate and animate universes change bad conditions to the bodhi path.
- Drive all blame into one.
- Be grateful to everyone.
- The insurpassable protection of emptiness is to see the manifestations of bewilderment as the four kayas.
- An excellent means is to have the four provisions.
- In order to bring any situation to the path quickly as soon as it is met, join it with meditation.
- The concise epitome of heart instruction: Work with "five forces."
- The instructions for transference in the mahayana are the "five forces." Behavior is important.
- The purpose of all dharma is contained in one point.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|