The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 08
|date & time||18 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Deva Vigyan
- Beloved Osho, when does the boat reach the other shore?
- Question 2 from Sw Prem Anubhava
- Beloved Osho, while you were pointing the finger to the moon you said today, "Men have to become more masculine." What is this masculine?
- Question 3 from Sw Anand Jagdish
- Beloved Osho, although I have not been to Krishnamurti's latest discourses in Bombay, I have heard that he has talked against sannyas in them. It seems to me that this attitude is a device that helps both his work and yours, that he does not mean what he says. Please comment.
- Question 4 from Krishna Prem
- Beloved Osho, like Krishna and Buddha and Nanak and Jesus, your message is love. How are your misunderstood sannyasins vehicles for your message of love to the world?
- Question 5 from Anand Swaghat
- Beloved Osho, why do you call people cabbages and assholes? It seems so disrespectful.
- Question 6 from Parinirvana
- Beloved Osho, don't you talk every day about Sitnalta?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|