The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 09
|date & time||19 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 48min. Quality: good.|
|video||Missing, possibly available.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Grasp the principle of two witnesses.
- Always rely on just a happy frame of mind.
- Even though you are distracted, if you can do it, it is still mind training.
- Always observe the three general points.
- Change your inclination and then maintain it.
- Do not discuss defects.
- Don't think about anything that concerns others.
- Train first against the defilement that is greatest.
- Abandon all hopes of results.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|