The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 11
|date & time||21 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 26min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Deva Ashoka
- Beloved osho, I don't understand. You said that longing is in and of itself divine. Yet you have often said that all desiring, even for God, is mundane and not spiritual.
- Question 2 from Sw Krishna Prabhu
- Beloved osho, often I have the feeling that I am not doing something I ought to be doing, or doing something I should not be doing; that something has to change and fast -- a schooldays' worry that I am not going to make the grade, that I might be expelled.
- Question 3 from Krishna Prem
- Beloved Osho, why does so much controversy surround you and your ashram?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, what is your idea of heaven?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|