The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 12
|date & time||22 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma ? Vasumati
- Beloved Osho, one of the essential laws of nature seems to be relationship, interdependence. I have watched two birds fly, intimate with each other and with the wind, so easy and without strife, in perfect harmony. What is the secret of this that seems so hard for human beings? Please Osho, say something about relationship.
- Question 2 from Mukti Gandha
- Beloved Osho, is relationship there because love is not?
- Question 3 from Deva Saguna
- Beloved Osho, I feel like the frog in the fairy tale who gets kissed and starts growing up to be the handsome prince. But I'm still wearing froggy clothes and they are too tight and the princess isn't interested and wouldn't it be nice just to be a frog again? Help!
- Question 4 from Henk Faassen
- Beloved Osho, you have said that Krishnamurti can get angry. How is that possible, as in enlightenment there is no one there to be angry?
- Question 5 from Videha
- Beloved Osho, in Italy, a poor country, we have only three things -- the Pope, the pizza and gossip. Now in coming to India, we have lost the pizza and with you as the Pope, please at least let us have the gossip!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|