The Book of Wisdom Vol 1 ~ 14
|date & time||24 Feb 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Deva Vandana
- Beloved Oosho, can you say something about death and the art of dying?
- Question 2 from Krishna Prem
- Beloved Osho, Morarji Desai once said that if he did set up a commission to investigate us, we would not like the results. If the government does set up a commission, is there any hope at all of its being really open, really impartial?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|