The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 04
|date & time||2 Mar 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Darshan
- Beloved Osho, what is this attachment to misery? And why is it so difficult to be happy?
- Question 2 from Veerendra
- Beloved Osho, why can I remember the useless things for years, but not the essential ones? I forget the essential almost immediately.
- Question 3 from Prem Murti
- Beloved Osho, is it ever possible to paint a totally satisfying painting?
- Question 4 from Suresh
- Beloved Osho, I am very much afraid of sex, because I am afraid of death. I have been told since my childhood by my society and religion that it is sex that brings death. What is the truth about it?
- Question 5 from Carol Tibbs
- Beloved Osho, you are always talking about no-mind, dropping the mind, becoming mindless. My understanding of this is that you are referring not to the whole mind (that is, not "mindless" in the ordinary sense of the word) but only to that analytical quality of mind which causes separation and prevents or hinders experiencing anything totally at any one time.
- But perhaps I have misinterpreted your words to fit my own ideas?
- Question 6 from Sw Prem Nirvan
- Beloved Osho, who is a lazy man?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|