The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 05
|date & time||3 Mar 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 39min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Train impartially in every area; it is important to have trained deeply and pervasively in everything.
- Always meditate on specific objects.
- You should have no concern for other factors.
- Therefore, apply yourself to important matters.
- Don't do things backwards.
- Don't vacillate.
- Train as though cut off.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|