The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 08
|date & time||6 Mar 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sarjano
- Beloved Osho, what is this urge to do something, to create? To free your message, your word, unto the world? I feel like I am in a hurry and that all the people in the commune have the same feeling. It is as if there is no time left, as if any day, this very moment, can be the last moment.
- Am I dying? I am exploding each and every moment. What is that? What is this urge? Please say something for this thirst.
- Question 2 from Devadatta
- Beloved Osho, what is life?
- Question 3 from Akam
- Beloved Osho, is there such a thing as right or wrong?
- Question 4 from Sybrand
- Beloved Osho, the orange tricked me, caught hold of me and brought me here.
- Everybody seems to know but nobody tells me all of it. I think and meditate on the orange -- for days -- but there still remains a secret in it.
- My name is fire and there is fire burning in me. Is that not enough?
- I have always been afraid to wear uniforms and understand that this is in my way of wearing the orange.
- I don't know why. Do I have to wear it as a message, or is it simply a meditation on its own, on the path to the light?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|