The Book of Wisdom Vol 2 ~ 10
|date & time||8 Mar 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 43min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 23min. Quality: good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3 - Q5. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Anand Akam
- Beloved Osho, freedom can be willed, love not. Please comment.
- Question 2 from Krishna Prem
- Beloved Osho, many see the work that goes on around you as a model for the holistic approach to life. Please talk about this.
- Question 3 from Nellie
- Beloved Osho, do I rightly understand you that if you and your beloved can transmute your sexual energy into spirituality, that this relationship will not be satisfying either? Your seeming contradictions on love confuse me.
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, why is there such an expression as "the dirty old man"? I am getting on and I suspect people are beginning to think about me in exactly those words.
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, why is India so poor?
- Question 6 from Kirtan
- Beloved Osho, why am I here?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|