The Dhammapada Vol 01 ~ 05
|date & time||25 Jun 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 51min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Wakefulness is the way to life.
- The fool sleeps
- As if he were already dead,
- But the master is awake
- And he lives forever.
- He watches.
- He is clear.
- How happy he is!
- For he sees that wakefulness is life.
- How happy he is,
- Following the path of the awakened.
- With great perseverance
- He meditates, seeking
- Freedom and happiness.
- So awake, reflect, watch.
- Work with care and attention.
- Live in the way
- And the light will grow in you.
- By watching and working
- The master makes for himself an island
- Which the flood cannot overwhelm.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|