The Dhammapada Vol 01 ~ 10
|date & time||30 Jun 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sunil Sethi
- Beloved master, what is the difference between you and other godmen?
- Question 2 from Sw Prem Patrick
- Beloved master, there is a question I have never been able to get an answer to. It is a stupid question and yet I feel that I want so much to know the answer.
- Can you tell us what is the purpose of creation, why life exists, why everything exists? I don't believe in accidents.
- Question 3 from Kamla Kant
- Beloved master, I have heard many spiritual saints in my life -- why do they all speak a very difficult language?
- Question 4 from Deepesh
- Beloved master, are not all the priests the worst enemies of God?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|