The Dhammapada Vol 02 ~ 04
|date & time||4 Jul 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Urja
- Beloved master, everything appears to be very paradoxical: Having to be total and yet having to remain a witness, a watcher; having to be drowned in love and yet to be alone. It sounds very mysterious, and I feel utterly lost and confused. Am I getting conned?
- Question 2 from Sarjano
- Beloved master, I don't believe a word about this mystery. Nothing like that exists! My guess is that you are advertising your new commune because the press office is too lazy, and not as clever as you can be.
- Question 3 from Sw Prem Steven
- Beloved master, my understanding about myself is that all my doing arises out of a desire to communicate. Even the subtlest thought is a conversation, an attempt to have others experience and verify my existence.
- With the realization that I am the only one who can experience my experiences and give them validity, all of this unnecessary doing should disappear. It is so simple and obvious. Why does not this realization reach to my innermost core?
- Question 4 from Nirmal
- Beloved master, why do I always feel that sex and money are somehow deeply connected with each other?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|