The Dhammapada Vol 02 ~ 08
|date & time||8 Jul 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 43min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 26min. Quality: good. Incomplete: missing Q1 and Q3 - Q4. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Aradhana
- Beloved master, in the West I was trained as a social worker. I was taught that it is important that a person respects and loves himself and feels worthwhile. I was taught that it is important to give support to help strengthen the ego. You say kill the ego. I am confused.
- Question 2 from Krishna Prem
- Beloved master, what is your vision for the new commune?
- Question 3
- Beloved master, I am a psychologist. I was hoping that studying psychology would help to change my life, but nothing like that has happened. What should I do now?
- Question 4 from Garima
- Beloved master, you seem to be the first enlightened master who tells jokes -- why is it so?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|