The Dhammapada Vol 02 ~ 10
|date & time||10 Jul 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 54min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 54min. Quality: not so good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- Beloved master, please tell us more about what you mean by the dimension of music.
- Question 2
- Beloved master, in the West we are constantly drilled with the aphorism: Don't just stand there -- do something! Yet, Buddha would say: Don't just do something -- stand there! The unconscious man reacts while the wise man watches. But what about spontaneity? Is spontaneity compatible with watching?
- Question 3 from Gayatri
- Beloved master, why is it that nobody likes to be criticized, and yet everybody loves to criticize others?
- Question 4 from S.D. Prasad
- Beloved master, although I want to surrender myself to you and take sannyas, I feel helpless to do so. Why is it so? Please clarify this.
- Question 5 from Suresh
- Beloved master, I am very greedy for money. Do you think I have been a Jew in my past life?
- Question 6 from Ram Gopal
- Beloved master, why don't I understand you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|