The Dhammapada Vol 03 ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|13 Aug 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 55min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Isabel
- Beloved master, could you talk about trust? Whenever I trust, whatever happens is beautiful; when doubt arises, I am in pain. Just the fact of trusting you, or life, or somebody, is enough to make me feel light, happy. Why then do I still doubt?
- Question 2 from Veet Chitten
- Beloved master, stronger and stronger the feeling arises in me that there is an absolute connection between ego and no, and between love and yes, and that love cannot say no; only pseudo love which is from the ego can say no; and that ego cannot say yes -- ego can only say a pseudo yes which is hypocrisy. Yet my mind doubts, objects to the simplicity of this understanding.
- Question 3 from Jacques Daumal
- Beloved master, I have just arrived from the West -- Paris -- where I had heard about you and read some of your books. They touched me very deeply and one question arose in me:
- How is your spiritual dimension and the work you do on a spiritual level capable of conducting and enlightening the behavior of a man involved in action on a materialistic level -- for instance, urbanism, struggle against hunger, thirst and all other distresses?
- Question 4 from Nirmal
- Beloved master, why are all the so-called Indian gurus rushing to America?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►