The Dhammapada Vol 03 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|21 Aug 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Dhanesh
- Beloved master, the Western mind is so oriented toward analysis, the left hemisphere of the brain -- the Eastern mind just the opposite, the intuitive right hemisphere. The West is fascinated by the East and the East by the West. Equal amounts of both -- is this the harmony of wisdom and the transcendence of opposites?
- Question 2 from Alexander
- Beloved master, I want to become a sannyasin, but I cannot because I am already a practicing Catholic. How can I accept two masters? And am I allowed to ask questions before I become a sannyasin?
- Question 3 from Prem Gyanam
- Beloved master, in rebirthing a part of me that had been knowledge but not known happened. First there was pain and fear, then an explosion in me that felt like a wild animal, followed by tremendous relief and joy. I felt that a dark cloud I have carried a long time passed out of me. Yet still I know nothing of who I am. Please comment.
- Question 4 from Divya
- Beloved master, what is the relationship between mastery over the self and control?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►