The Dhammapada Vol 04 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|25 Aug 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Geetam
- Beloved master, what does enlightenment feel like?
- Question 2 from Nand Kishor
- Beloved master, I have tried my whole life to live a religious life, but then why am I still miserable?
- Question 3 from Sw Prem Asang
- Beloved master, when I hear you speak on love and meditation, or sex and death, saying they are two sides of the same energy, something in me knows it is true. But, although drawn by both aspects, I feel myself hung up on the idea that I can only approach one side at a time. Is there actually a way to be at the meeting point of these polarities where they can be felt as one?
- Question 4 from Prem Vidya
- Beloved master, when you spoke about good, evil, and their resultant karmas, were you saying that conscious acts are intrinsically blissful and unconscious acts intrinsically painful, or is there something more to it? Also, does it follow that all bliss is a result of consciousness and all suffering the result of unconsciousness?
- Question 5 from Raja
- Beloved master, what do you think about communism?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►