The Dhammapada Vol 05 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||14 Oct 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ram Jethmalani
- Beloved master, when I am dead, am I really dead? I want to be really convinced that death is eternal sleep.
- Question 2 from Prem Sarjana
- Beloved master, I have felt a deep sadness all day long stemming from your remarks today about psychoanalysis and recalling your jokes over the years about psychiatrists. In my own life I have been blessed with encountering a few rare and wise psychiatrists, psychologists -- one of whom led me to you.
- These people provided -- and continue to provide -- an oasis for me in an otherwise barren desert in the West. It is not so much their profession as the level of their being that attracts me.
- Why do you hit this profession so hard? And how can I trust myself and my experience when it conflicts with what you say? I feel caught in a paradox.
- Question 3 from Sangito
- Beloved master, I am obsessed with food. I eat too much and have gained enormous weight. Can you help me to reduce my weight?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|