The Dhammapada Vol 05 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||16 Oct 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 48min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Anand Bhavo
- Beloved master, I look into your eyes and there is no one there. Where are you?
- Question 2 from Anand Nur
- Beloved master, you talk so often of wonder and of love. How is being in a state of awe and childlike innocence related to being in a state of love?
- Question 3 from Prem Murti
- Beloved master, you spoke today about not doing wrong. What is right and what is wrong?
- Question 4 from Sandesh
- Beloved master, why are the Indians unable to see what is happening here?
- Question 5 from Anand Vibhu
- Beloved master, for some years I have been practicing standing on my head. It is sometimes good to see the world upside-down! Now, however, a swami in the centering group has told me that you have said it is not good to stand on one's head. Now I'm wondering why this may be so. What is wrong with standing on my head?
- Please explain this to me.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|