The Dhammapada Vol 05 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||18 Oct 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Jagdish Bharti
- Beloved master, I have experienced the fragrance and the nectar of the buddhafield while I have been here. How do we keep this with us whilst we are away, especially in the midst of anti-buddhafield forces?
- Question 2 from Deva Bhumika
- Beloved master, you talk so much about the witness, but what is the witness and what is the judge? How can we tell which is which -- the witness or the judge?
- Question 3 from Sanatano
- Beloved master, why do you tell so many jokes about the Jews?
- Question 4 from Krishna Prem
- Beloved master, you once said that acting is the most spiritual of professions, and now we have a theater group. Can you say something about acting?
- Question 5 from Gatha
- Beloved master, it seems that nobody understands me except you. I have been to the psychoanalysts, but they also seem not to understand me.
- Why and how do you manage to understand all kinds of people?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|