The Dhammapada Vol 08 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|24 Dec 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Arup
- Beloved master, I don't know whether I am losing my mind or my meditation, or both.
- Question 2 from Rick Ferris
- Beloved master, you tell us that awareness is enough. Then why discourses, groups, sannyas?
- Question 3 from Harold Peltz
- Beloved master, do you consider yourself god, god's representative on earth, a prophet, and/or just a very clear individual? Having seen you a couple of times in morning discourse and listening to tapes and videotapes of you, you never seem to answer this question. How and why do you know or feel something I do not?
- Question 4 from Ma Deva Dwabha
- Beloved master, yes, the house is on fire. My flames of jealousy, greed and violence are burning me. I see you shining at the doorway, beckoning me to simply come out, yet I hold back, clinging to my misery while my mind races on with desires. Why can't I let go?
- Question 5 from Anand Prakash
- Beloved master, the other day in discourse you were scoffing at miracles, yet three thousand people sitting silently feeling your presence, listening to your song and the birds and the wind -- is this not a miracle in itself? Or are there really no miracles?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►