The Dhammapada Vol 11 ~ 08
|date & time||18 Apr 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 38min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3, Q5 - Q7 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Vimalkirti
- Beloved master, is it all a joke? But I don't get it.
- Question 2 from Sw Deva Bruce
- Beloved master, why, despite appearances, is the void more tangible than the form, consciousness more than thought, silence more than the word?
- Question 3 from Devo
- Beloved master, I am Greek and I love garlic. My girlfriend can't stand it, she is British. She calls me primitive. What is wrong with me?
- Question 4 from Sw Anand Manuel
- Beloved master, can innocence in an adult happen without awareness?
- Question 5 from Anand Amito
- Beloved master, I am leaving soon on a trip with Radha. Before hearing about your experience of traveling with her I felt confident and safe about our luggage, but now do you think I need Sarjano also to come along with us?
- Question 6 from Satyam
- Beloved master, do you really know Italian? Then please tell me what the Italian word is for refrigerator and also the Italian word for a pretty girl.
- Question 7 from Anupama
- Beloved master, is there any hope for someone from America? What about one who comes from California, but is English and German; has a Scottish stepfather and a Jewish mother; looks Swedish and feels Italian?
- P.S.: And lives with a New York Jewish-Russian Polack!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|