The Dhammapada Vol 11 ~ 10
|date & time||20 Apr 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 36min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3 and Q5 - Q8. Present: Osho arriving, Q2, Q4 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Amitabh
- Beloved master, to become enlightened, do you need to be Jewish or does it just help?
- Question 2 from Vandan
- Beloved master, I am utterly miserable. How can I get out of my misery?
- Question 3 from Virago
- Beloved master, are you against garlic? I have been eating it since my childhood and I don't think that it stinks.
- Question 4 from Prem Unmado
- Beloved master, recently you mentioned that the spiritual ego is more dangerous than the normal ego. Can you explain?
- Question 5 from Pantha
- Beloved master, will you one day go in the middle of the discourse to the kitchen to inquire what is being prepared for you?
- Question 6 from Darshan
- Beloved master, what is the dirtiest four-letter word in the Indian language?
- Question 7 from Chetan Hari
- Beloved master, you did not finish the story of the priest and his Sunday sermon. Is it not so?
- Question 8 from Toshen
- Beloved master, okay, give it to me straight. Can God really exist in America? Leaving tomorrow, I get a little nervous realizing how serious the world tends to be, and well, you know, God too. So would you give me one of your fuddy-duddy jokes to share with him just in case we meet?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|