The Diamond Sutra ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|22 Dec 1977 am
|Buddha Hall, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 6min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Dinesh
- Osho, is it possible that the no-mind evolves quite naturally out of the mind without struggle and anguish, without exploding, hammering, cutting and such wild acts? Is the very idea of no-mind, which seems to be in the mind and yet transcending the mind, a seedlike form of the no-mind? Is it helpful to meditate along these lines of mind-transcending concepts like eternity, nirvana, death? My mind seems to explode when I do. It feels like I am pushing over my limit and I get afraid of becoming schizophrenic.
- Question 2
- In yesterday's sutra, Buddha says 'Someone who has set out in the vehicle of a bodhisattva should decide that "I must lead all the beings to nirvana, into that realm of nirvana which leaves nothing behind."' Osho, what is this realm of nirvana which leaves nothing behind?
- Question 3
- Osho, what is the Zen approach towards sex? The Zen people seem to have a neuter gender, or asexual aura about them.
- Question 4
- Osho, is everything in the world okay? And what has that to do with love? When you say the world is okay it sounds okay to me. If anybody else says so, or if I say so, it sounds wrong.
- Question 5 from Ma Prem Aranyo
- Beloved Osho, the first time I saw a dead human being was when I saw my dead grandmother. She lay there and looked so white and peaceful, so silent and happy, open and closed at the same time. I was jealous, but at the same time afraid. I thought she must be so lonely. I could not reach her any more.
- When I saw you, dear Osho, on your birthday darshan, I had exactly the same feelings. Did you not feel very very lonely between all the noises, shatterings, movings? You were so far and in holy silence -- as never before for me.
- Are you dead and alive at the same time?
- Question 6
- Is knowledge always dangerous?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►