The Diamond Sword
- Flap text: "In response to questions from individuals and members of the press, Osho speaks on the essential and timeless path of meditation – focusing on India’s ancient heritage of inquiry into transforming human consciousness, of going within ourselves rather than looking to the outer world for fulfillment and recognition. :Set against the backdrop of his return to India after having been illegally deported from the United States, and after a subsequent “World Tour” where he was denied entry to 21 countries, Osho uses those recent experiences to highlight his essential message for the whole of humanity – to grow in consciousness, to discover individual freedom and truth through tapping into our inner treasure of awareness."
- translated from
- Hindi : Koplen Phir Phoot Aayeen (कोंपलें फिर फूट आईं) (parts) and Phir Amrit Ki Boond Padi (फिर अमरित की बूंद पड़ी) (5 talks) (complete). Note that all of Phir Amrit's five talks were published first in two mixed-source books, three in an 11-talk version of Phir Amrit and two in the first edition of Phir Patton Ki Panjeb Baji (फिर पत्तों की पांजेब बजी). See Phir Amrit's talk page for details on all that.
- "Extemporaneous talks given by Osho in Mumbai and Manali, India"
- "The material in this book is from the original series of talks Koplen Phir Phoot Aayeen and Phir Amrit Ki Boond Pari."
- time period of Osho's original talks/writings
- Dec 8, 1985 in Manali and Jul 31, 1986 to Oct 27, 1986 in Mumbai : timeline
- number of discourses/chapters
- 14 (see table of contents)
The Diamond Sword
Rediscovering the Forgotten Treasure of Meditation
The Diamond Sword
Rediscovering Meditation, The Forgotten Treasure of India
table of contents
| edition 2008
|1||Lines Drawn on Water (KPPA #01: only Q1 and Q3) **||31 Jul 1986 15:30||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 36min||audio|
|2||The Sword of Meditation (KPPA #02)||1 Aug 1986 16:00||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 18min||audio|
|3||The Seeds to the Flowers: Creating the Milieu (PAKBP #02)||2 Aug 1986 am||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 47min||audio|
|4.1||An Experience of Deathlessness (part 1, KPPA #03: only Q4) **||2 Aug 1986 15:30||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 30min||audio|
|4.2||An Experience of Deathlessness (part 2, KPPA #11: only Q3) **||9 Aug 1986 19:00||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||2h 13min||audio|
|5||Forfeiting Duality (KPPA #05: only Q2) **||3 Aug 1986 15:30||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 24min||audio|
|6||Picking Up the Diamonds (PAKBP #03)||4 Aug 1986 am||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 50min||audio|
|7||The Ultimate Opulence: Love and Meditation (KPPA #06)||4 Aug 1986 19:00||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 42min||audio|
|8||The Call of Your Own Interiority (KPPA #08: only Q2 and Q3) **||6 Aug 1986 19:00||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 46min||audio|
|9||Freedom from the Past (PAKBP #04)||10 Aug 1986 pm||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 28min||audio|
|10||The Treasure of One’s Own Experience (KPPA #09: only Q1) **||7 Aug 1986 19:00||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 51min||audio|
|11||Ambition: The Roots of Terrorism (KPPA #10: only Q1 - 3) **||8 Aug 1986 19:00||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||2h 15min||audio|
|12||Transforming Sexual Energy (PAKBP #01)||8 Dec 1985 om||Span Resort, Manali (HP)||1h 12min||audio|
|13||The Light of Buddhahood (KPPA #12)||15 Aug 1986, 19:00||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||1h 56min||audio|
|14||India: The Eternal Pilgrimage (PAKBP #05)||27 Oct 1986 pm||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay||2h 15min||video|
- ** For these chapters only parts of the KPPA discourses have been translated.